1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. The Service provided by GoTrusted allows You access the Internet as supplied by your connection provider via our secure encrypted tunnel.
2. REGISTRATION. To use the Service, You must submit a complete GoTrusted GoTrusted registration form, which is available at http://www.GoTrusted.com (the "Registration Form"), on Your behalf OR agree to quoted terms delivered to You by electronic means (email, fax) by a GoTrusted sales representative. As part of the registration process for the Service, You agree to: (1) provide certain limited information about You as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate) and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested on original signup shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). If GoTrusted discovers that any of Your Registration Data is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, GoTrusted may terminate Your right to access and receive the Service immediately upon notice. GoTrusted will evaluate the registration application in good faith and will notify You in a timely manner regarding acceptance or rejection. GoTrusted may reject a registration application if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the user is not an appropriate subscriber or user of the Service. GoTrusted reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user who has canceled any number of previous Service accounts. GoTrusted need not provide a reason for its rejection. If GoTrusted rejects Your application, then You may reapply and GoTrusted will reconsider the application. You may not register for this Service if You are under 18 years of age. By registering for this Service You represent to GoTrusted, that You are 18 years of age or older. Upon acceptance of this agreement and completion of the registration process You will have opened an account with GoTrusted and will become a subscriber to the GoTrusted Service.
(a) Description of Service. GoTrusted provides the registered user with secure access to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel terminating at GoTrusted's secure gateway location(s), regardless of the connecting service provider's network infrastructure (wireless or wired), from any Computer. GoTrusted makes the GoTrusted Service available under a number of different subscription plans. Please confirm that the plan for which You are registering meets Your needs by reviewing our website "product information pages” or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) Fees and Payments. The fee for your subscription is either posted on GoTrusted’s website, for individual accounts, or quoted and delivered via electronic means (email, fax) to You. Your subscription will continue and renew automatically unless terminated by GoTrusted or until You notify GoTrusted of Your decision to change Your subscription renewal. For cancellation requests, please see our Support page or email your GoTrusted sales representative. If there are any annual, monthly or similar periodic fees for Your subscription, these fees will be billed automatically to the credit card designated during the registration process for GoTrusted.com, a credit card subsequently designated to GoTrusted at the start of the subscription period and at the start of each renewal period, or invoiced to You, unless You terminate Your subscription before the relevant period begins. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with Your subscription for GoTrusted.com services (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. All fees and charges are nonrefundable. GoTrusted may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving You notice in advance. All fees and charges incurred in connection with Your user account will be billed to the credit card designated during the registration process for GoTrusted.com, subsequently designated to GoTrusted, or invoiced to You. You also are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access GoTrusted.com through an Internet access provider or other third party service. This Agreement is applies to You, and You may not assign Your rights or obligations to anyone.
(c) Credit Cards. Excluding invoiced corporate accounts, as a condition to your right to use the Service, You must provide us with a corporate account ID code (to access you company's subscription account) or a valid credit card number belonging to you or your company with available credit sufficient to pay the applicable Service Fees. In the event that you cancel your credit card or it is otherwise terminated, you must immediately provide us with a new valid credit card number. You authorize GoTrusted, from time to time, to undertake steps to determine whether the credit card number you have provided to us is a valid credit card number. In the event that you do not provide us with a current valid credit card number with sufficient credit upon request during the effective period of this Agreement, you will be in violation of this Agreement, and we may terminate this Agreement with You. In the event that you provide us with a debit card number instead of a credit card number, you authorize us to make all charges described in this Agreement to your debit card account.
(d) Trial Offers, Coupons, Credits and Special Offers. GoTrusted reserves the right to discontinue or modify coupons, credits and special promotional offers at our discretion. The Free Trial offer associated with GoTrusted individual account entitles new, registered subscribers to a one-time/per-person, free trial usage of the service. Attempts to abuse the free trial offer by signing up with multiple accounts for the same person may result in forfeiture of the free trial and an immediate charge to the credit card provided during registration. Free Trial terms vary by promotional offer. At the end of the trial period, You will be automatically subscribed and we will bill your credit card for the fees to the Service plan You selected at registration or to a default Service plan for trial subscribers selected by GoTrusted. If You wish to terminate the trial and do not wish to subscribe to a plan, You must cancel before the end of your trial period. For cancellation instructions, please see our Support page.
4. USER CONDUCT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
(a) No Resale or Commercial Use of the Service. Your right to use the Service is personal to You. You may be either an individual or a corporation or business entity, but You agree not to resell the use of the Service, any downloadable plug-in or other materials or any information obtained by You without the express written consent of GoTrusted.
(b) Conduct. You are solely responsible for the content of Your transmissions through the Service. GoTrusted does, however, reserve the right to take any action with respect to the Service that GoTrusted deems necessary or appropriate in GoTrusted's sole discretion if GoTrusted believes You or Your transmissions or use of the Service may create liability for GoTrusted. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing account collection, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising). You agree: (1) to comply with all United States laws, rules and other regulations applicable in connection with the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; (4) not to use the Service to infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (5) not to transmit through the Service, through Feedback or otherwise, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems and You will not interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service; and (6) not abuse the Service by attempting to connect multiple computers simultaneously through a single user account. To contact GoTrusted about abuse, notify GoTrusted, c/o Abuse Dept., 900 SE Ocean Blvd. - Ste. #232-D, Stuart FL 34994 or email@example.com
(c) Proprietary Rights. In accordance with Your authorized use of the Service, GoTrusted grants You a limited license to use the plug-in solely in connection with the Service offered by GoTrusted. You acknowledge that the plug-in downloaded in connection with the Service is proprietary to GoTrusted and may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, product marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, You are only permitted to use this plug-in as expressly authorized by the Service and these Terms. Further, GoTrusted, GoTrusted and the GoTrusted logo, and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying GoTrusted's products and services are trademarks of GoTrusted and may not be used without the prior written permission of GoTrusted. All other product names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works of this plug-in without expressly being authorized to do so by GoTrusted. Further, You may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the plug-in. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to GoTrusted.
6. MODIFICATIONS. GoTrusted may amend these Terms at any time by (i) posting a revised Terms of Service document on http://www.GoTrusted.com and/or (ii) sending information regarding the Terms amendment to the email address You provide to GoTrusted. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the http://www.GoTrusted.com site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You manifest intent to accept these amended terms if You continue to use Your membership account after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to You. Otherwise, these Terms may not be amended except in writing signed by both parties. Further, GoTrusted reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to You. GoTrusted shall not be liable to You or any third party should GoTrusted exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
7. PASSWORDS AND SECURITY. As part of the registration process, You will create Your user name and You will choose Your passwords for access to this account . You agree to carefully safeguard all of Your passwords. You are solely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of passwords and account information. Furthermore, You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to immediately notify GoTrusted of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You, including if You believe that Your password or account information has been stolen or otherwise compromised.
8. TERMINATION. GoTrusted may immediately terminate Your membership and right to use the Service if (a) You breach these Terms; (b) GoTrusted is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide to GoTrusted; (c) such information is inaccurate; or (d) GoTrusted decides, in its sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Service. GoTrusted shall not be liable to You or any third party for termination of the Service. You may terminate Your Account and end Your use of the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason. For cancellation instructions, see GoTrusted.com’s support page or email your GoTrusted sales representative. Upon termination of Your account, You shall remain liable for all fees incurred or accrued by You and any fees you may have paid in advance are nonrefundable. Upon expiration or termination for any reason, You are no longer authorized to use the Service or Software. When this Agreement is terminated and/or Your Account is canceled, You will no longer have access to data and other material You have stored on the Site and that material may be deleted by GoTrusted.
9. Maintenance and Updates. You understand that GoTrusted may update the Service at any time, but is under no obligation to inform You of or furnish to You any such updates. This Agreement does not grant You any right, license or interest in or to any support, maintenance, improvements, modifications, enhancements or updates to the Service or supporting documentation. To the extent that GoTrusted supplies any updates to You, such updates will be deemed to be subject to the terms of this Agreement unless GoTrusted indicates otherwise. GoTrusted reserves the right to charge fees for any future versions of, or updates to, this Service.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. GoTrusted EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GoTrusted MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE, NOR DOES GoTrusted MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLUG-IN WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED (INCLUDING PLUG-INS) THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM GoTrusted OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL GOTRUSTED OR BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, EVEN IF GoTrusted HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. GOTRUSTED'S LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. INDEMNITY. You hereby agree, at Your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold GoTrusted harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability or expense arising out of or relating to (a) a third-party claim, action or allegation of infringement based on information, data, files or other content submitted by You; (b) any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of these Terms by You; or (c) any third-party claim, action or allegation brought against GoTrusted arising out of or relating to a dispute between its users over the terms and conditions of a contract or related to the purchase and sale of any services.
13. GENERAL TERMS. These Terms are governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida as such laws are applied. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in Florida and further agree that any cause of action relating to these Terms shall be brought in a court in Miami-Dade County, Florida. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. GoTrusted's failure to act with respect to a breach by You does not waive GoTrusted's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. GoTrusted shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond GoTrusted's reasonable control. Unless otherwise provided in this Agreement, any notice required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be delivered (i) by hand; (ii) by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to the address provided by the other party, or to such other address as a party may designate by written notice in accordance with this Section 12; (iii) by overnight courier or (iv) by electronic mail with confirming letter mailed under the conditions described in (ii). Notice so given shall be deemed effective when received, or if not received by reason of fault of addressee, when delivered. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.
You understand and agree that You are solely responsible for periodically reviewing the Terms of Service.